Transformations Plastic Surgery is taking all necessary measures to protect our patients and staff from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our offices remain open during our regular business hours. This page will be updated regularly to reflect any changes that may become necessary.
These extraordinary times require vigilant actions to help keep patients and staff safe and help reduce the spread of the virus.
We ask for your patience and to join us in the recommended practices to limit risks.
- Patients who have traveled to a Level 3 region, have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, and difficulty breathing are asked to call us at 815-977-4403 to reschedule their appointment.
- Employees who have traveled to a Level 3 region, been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of the virus are required to stay home for a minimum of 14 days.
- Patients will be asked screening questions. Those who have had COVID-19 exposure or exhibiting illness symptoms will be rescheduled.
- To limit the number of people in our lobby and waiting area, we are asking patients to come to their appointment alone, or if assistance is necessary, to limit guest to 1 person.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting routines have been increased, including sanitation of all surfaces, doorknobs, etc. throughout the lobby, waiting and clinical areas.
- There has been an increase in hand sanitizer stations throughout of facilities for patient and staff use.
- Transformation’s providers and staff are required to follow hand washing protocols and stay home if they are experience any potential symptoms of illness.